1. Fresh Therapy will do its utmost to ensure the completion of the engagement in its entirety. If any therapist is unable to perform his/her full engagement due to sickness, injury or any other reason then Fresh Therapy will use all reasonable endeavours to fulfil its obligation by providing an alternative Freelance Therapist. Should any part of the engagement not be fulfilled in its entirety, Fresh Therapy will deduct on a pro-rata basis the cost of the unfulfilled portion of the engagement.
2. Fresh Therapy shall not be liable to the client for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay suffered by the Client or the freelance therapist. This exclusion shall extend (but not be limited) to the consequences of any act or omission (whether wilful, negligent, reckless, dishonest or otherwise) which takes place during the event on the part of the freelance therapist or the client. The client acknowledges that Fresh Therapy charges are set on the basis that it has no such liability.
3.Clients should state if they have any medical conditions and if they are pregnant before booking.
CONTRA INDICATIONS TO THERAPIES
Certain therapies on people with the following conditions may be harmful for affected areas or may require
prior GP approval before treatment can commence: Allergies, Low/High Blood Pressure, History of
Thrombosis, Heart Problems, Phlebitis, Varicose Veins, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Problems of the Nervous
System, Skin Disorders or Infections, Haemophilia, Fever, Pregnancy, Asthma, Viral Infection, Bruising,
Swelling, Cuts, Burns, Recent Fractures, Recent Operations, Recent Scar Tissue, Cancer, Undiagnosed Pain
or Lumps, Acute Injuries, Circulatory Problems, first few days of Menstruation, treatment is also not
advisable for anyone who has been consuming large quantities of alcohol – Please contact * if you have any
concerns about receiving Treatment.
4. Therapists will act in a professional and respectable manner at all times. Therapists are self-sufficient, providing their own equipment for the treatments offered.
5. Freelance therapists are not employees of Fresh Therapy. Each is self-employed or engaged under a contract for services.
6. The freelance therapist is entitled to pre-scheduled breaks during the course of the engagement. These may be taken as individual breaks or as an elongated break depending on arrangements with the client.
7. The Client may be asked to provide standard tables and chairs and water refreshments.
8. The Client will ensure that adequate room is provided as advised by Fresh Therapy in order for the freelance therapist to perform their treatments and will ensure that the freelance therapist is warmly welcomed upon their arrival.
9. The Client will ensure that all guests have signed appropriate consent documentation prior to receiving treatments at the request of Fresh Therapy.
10. The Client will take all reasonable endeavours to ensure that guests limit the intake of alcoholic beverages prior to receiving Treatments. The legal limit for driving is a suitable guideline.
11. The Client will ensure that guests arrive on time for their pre-scheduled treatments. The Freelance Therapists will make every effort to accommodate any changes due to lateness but in such an event Fresh Therapy will have no liability for any loss of treatment time.
12 . All fees for Pamper Parties, Packages, Corporation and Events will be pre-paid unless alternative arrangements have been made with a representative of Fresh Therapy. Once a price has been agreed you are bond by it even if a guest does not turn up.
13. Travel Expenses may occur if you are out of our radius.
14. If Fresh Therapy has to cancel the event then a full refund, including deposits will be given.
15. Fresh Therapy may update these terms and conditions from time to time on our website, please check the website occasionally to see if you are happy with any changes.
All information disclosed by the client and individuals in connection with Fresh Therapy services will be treated by Fresh Therapy as confidential and will not without consent of the client be divulged to any person other than (on a confidential basis) those to whom it is necessary to supply such information.