1. Fresh Therapy will do its utmost to ensure the completion of the engagement in its entirety. If any therapist is unable to perform his/her full engagement due to sickness, injury or any other reason then Fresh Therapy will use all reasonable endeavors to fulfill its obligation by providing an alternative Freelance Therapist. Should any part of the engagement not be fulfilled in its entirety, Fresh Therapy will deduct on a pro-rata basis the cost of the unfulfilled portion of the engagement
2. Fresh Therapy will prior to the Event take all reasonable endeavors to introduce suitable Freelance Therapists to the client. Fresh Therapy will obtain all relevant work permits where necessary and also satisfy all medical requirements, qualifications and insurance as may be required by law in relation to engagement of a Freelance Therapist
3. Fresh Therapy shall not be liable to the client for any loss, injury, damage, expense or delay suffered by the Client or the Freelance Therapist. This exclusion shall extend (but not be limited) to the consequences of any act or omission (whether willful, negligent, reckless, dishonest or otherwise) which takes place during the event on the part of the Freelance Therapist or the client. The client acknowledges that Fresh Therapy charges are set on the basis that it has no such liability.
4.Clients should state if they have any medical conditions and if they are pregnant before booking.
5. Therapists will act in a professional and respectable manner at all times. Therapists are self-sufficient, providing their own equipment for the treatments offered
6. Freelance Therapists are not employees of Fresh Therapy. Each is self-employed or engaged under a contract for services
7. The Freelance Therapist is entitled to pre-scheduled breaks during the course of the engagement. These may be taken as individual breaks or as an elongated break depending on arrangements with the client
8. The Client may be asked to provide standard tables and chairs and water refreshments
9. The Client will ensure that adequate room is provided as advised by Fresh Therapy in order for the Freelance Therapist to perform their treatments and will ensure that the Freelance Therapist is warmly welcomed upon their arrival.
10. The Client will ensure that all guests have signed appropriate consent documentation prior to receiving treatments at the request of Fresh Therapy.
11. The Client will take all reasonable endeavors to ensure that guests limit the intake of alcoholic beverages prior to receiving Treatments. The legal limit for driving is a suitable guideline.
12. The Client will ensure that guests arrive in time for their pre-scheduled treatments. The Freelance Therapists will make every effort to accommodate any changes due to lateness but in such an event Fresh Therapy will have no liability for any loss of treatment time.
13 . All fees for Pamper Parties, Packages, Corporation and Events will be pre-paid unless alternative arrangements have been made with a representative of Fresh Therapy. Once a price has been agreed you are bond by it even if a guest/employee doesn’t turn up.